Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Starting over...All over again

Here we go again. I have no idea how many times I'll have to use that line but hey, it's ok. When I first decided to start blogging I was not in a good place emotionally so it was going to be my way to collect my thoughts and vent and whatever most normal folks use a private diary for. I knew there was no way for me to be totally transparent online but here I went anyway. But any-hoo, fast forward to now and here I am, much happier, more "together" and most importantly, more committed to my God and my spouse and my very blessed life.

I'll probably keep up my first posts, just in case I need a reminder of how far I've come but I'm not anticipating looking at them very often. As the apostle Paul said in Phil 3:13-14: 13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

I'm excited to share with the visitors of my page the things that God lays on my heart or any fun little thing I find that you might like, i.e. Pinterest recipes (!) and crafty-type activies and whatnot. Here's to shaking off past faults and failures and pressing on toward better things!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment